My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

SSO at the Race Course (Turf Club)

Today is 农历八月十五中秋节, so SSO has an outdoor concert at the Turf Club in the evening at 7 pm ..... Daddy and Mummy planned to bring me there since I missed all the other SSO outdoor concerts in the past. Why ??? Because everytime, I wanted to go, it rained ... and today, same thing .... started raining at 6 pm .... (must be my 八字and SSO 八字不合)

Then Kate Jie Jie's mother SMSed Mummy saying there was only a drizzle at the Turf Club and the spectator seats were sheltered ... so Daddy and Mummy rushed down after feeding me dinner ....

We were early so while watching the orchestra preparing for the concert, I got a free flower balloon .... and started smelling it (more like eating it)



Kate Jie Jie just woke up from her nap .... while the adults were talking, I was also 'chatting' with Kate Jie Jie


Then the concert started filling the air with melodious music .... I kept pointing to the stage, calling "Uncle" (degraded Mastreo Lim Yau to Uncle Lim Yau)

At the end of every piece, everyone clapped. Kate Jie Jie and I also did the same .... Hip Hip Hooray !!!
Except for one piece .... they played an excerpt from "Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone" by John Williams and I kept shaking my hands and said "Don't want" in Cantonese .... Daddy and Mummy did not know why I dun like that piece .... Mummy had to distract me because SSO concert, not like CD player, can fast forward ... ha ha


Otherwise, see how much I enjoyed myself throughout the concert ....







Now, I am ready to go to the SSO Baby's Prom at the end of the year .... definitely no 八字 clash since the concert is indoors at VCH and Daddy already bought the tickets ... so die die must go.


No comments: