My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finally .... But Will It Last Long ???

Finally .... Daddy and Mummy bought me a hat after such a long time (the last time was when I was still a little baby, not knowing anything at all and letting Daddy and Mummy do anything with me) .... we are planning to go to Sydney in Nov and Mummy wanted to get me a hat so that I dun get a sun burn during the trip. But I hate to have anything on my head, not to mention wearing a hat ...

So today, we went shopping and Mummy wanted to see if I will wear a hat. And I did !!! Daddy was so happy that he took a lot of pics of me with a hat .... in case my interest in wearing hat only lasts 5 minutes and then there goes his chance ....

In John Little, trying out different designs .... but frankly speaking, all quite obiang .... so never buy



Daddy, how can u take a pic of me digging gold ??? Spoil my image leh !!!!




At Kiddy Palace .... trying out this PiyoPiyo hat .... yellow is not my favourite colour .... of course not happy look lar !!!



Finally found a blue PiyoPiyo hat .... Daddy bought it for me and see how happy I was, wearing the hat immediately, walking around .....




Daddy and Mummy hope my interest in hat will last long ... at least through the trip !!!


No comments: