My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival at Clarke Quay

This year, Daddy and Mummy decided to let me choose my own lantern .... so we went to Chinatown to shop for my lantern ..... went to so many stores but could not find one that I like ... until I met a friendly Auntie at this store .... she was so patient with me and let me choose from her lanterns of all different designs .... Hello Kitty, Fish .... until I decided on this Pig Pig lantern ... Dun tell me the music is so 'obiang', OK .... cos the original music was even WORSE !!! The friendly Auntie changed the music for me to this less 'obiang' music ...

After that, we met up with 爷爷,奶奶,姑姑,叔叔 at Central and went to the Mid-Autumn Festival carnival at Clarke Quay

I just woke up from a short evening nap, so I was in a daze when I first saw all the brightly lit lanterns on the river. I wasn't very interested in them initially. But something did wake me up. I kept looking at that direction ...... It was the clarke quay bungee jump thingy (eh, what do you call that thing huh?) I wanted to go up, but Mummy said I am too small for that. HMPH! The same old reason again... :(

Then I slowly got interested in the rest of the lanterns.....We had a 全家福 taken with 嫦娥. Mummy nearly squashed me cos she wanted me to look at the camera!!

Then we went to our individual horoscope for pictures.

Daddy's horoscope - Dragon

Mummy's horoscope - Snake (Oops, Mummy's age exposed !!!)

My horoscope - DOG!!! woof woof! (But everyone says the Dog looks more like a cat leh... er.. erm....)

爷爷 and 奶奶 directing me to look at the camera 'cos I kept looking at the lanterns everywhere, except at the camera ....

Another one with 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑 in front of my horoscope (otherwise all their ages will be exposed !!!)

叔叔 was trying hard to keep me within his sight so that I dun get lost within the mass of people ....

Me laughing out loud with Mummy .... 笑到见牙不见眼


See how I enjoyed myself among the crowd ... swinging the lantern from left to right ....



Daddy juz loved seeing me swinging my lantern so here is another video with shu-shu walking me ......


Then Daddy just realized I was trying to sing along with the 'obiang' music ... so the third video .... must listen carefully for my excellent singing .... next time talent time champion will be me !!!!


Slideshow of other pics ....


1 comment:

average Joan said...

wah..now i know..ur hb is younger than me!!!! arghh... *feel so old* :P