My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Outing with Dec 06 Toddlers

Last Sat, Mummy brought me to meet my friends, some old some new. We met Auntie Serene and Javier gor-gor near our place to wait for Auntie Hwee and Tim gor-gor who gave us a lift to Globetrotters at United Square.

1 toddler is a class 1 hurricane , 2 toddlers is equivalent to class 2 hurricane.... erm.. we had ELEVEN toddlers that day!!! So...... you would expect the worst disaster on Earth right?? WRONG! We were all guai guai sitted on our high-chairs while our Mummies were busy chatting. Are you impressed??? Hee hee.... that's the power of food, most notably cheerios. Some of my friends were eating pizza, waffle, macaroni and cheese.... some tods like me were busy eating cheerios the entire time.... CHEERIOS!!! Hurray for CHEERIOS!!!

From left: Auntie Shihui with Pin Heng; Auntie Hwee with Tim; Auntie Nancy with Cae; Auntie Linette with Annette; Auntie Jacqueline with Jovey; Mummy and ME!!; Auntie Serene with Javier; Auntie Sheron with Meg; Auntie Irene with Sophia; Auntie Sau woon with Kate.
Front: Regina and Auntie Sylvia.

No comments: