My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Celebrating Mid Autumn Festival at CCK

Today, 公公,舅舅 and 舅母 came by for dinner to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival .... after dinner, Mummy told 公公 to bring me downstairs so that I can carry my little lantern around .... more like Daddy and Mummy can take a break from running after me .. ha ha

公公 trying hard to catch up with me ....


We went to the playground beside my block .... and I started riding the horse with one hand, and the other, holding my lantern



But the moment I see the slide, guess what ??? I gave the lantern to 舅母 and played on the slide immediately .... who cares about Mid Autumn Festival .... ha ha



Err .... How do I get onto it ???


Taking a rest on the bench after all the running, before we went back up .... see, I have my lantern back again.
I kept waking up throughout the night because of too much excitement .... Poor Daddy and Mummy ....

No comments: