My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

后悔莫及

Daddy now regrets it terribly !!!!

Two weeks ago, when we went to the baby fair at Takashimaya to buy my pull-up pants, Daddy got a free CD containing kiddy songs .... free gift wah, might as well take it and play for me in the car ...

So the next day, on the way to my school, Daddy played the kiddy song CD .... I loved it a lot since I get to learn new songs ...

The second day came, and Daddy played it in the car again .... the songs are still interesting to Daddy (Daddy like no childhood one, many kiddy songs also dunno how to sing .... ha ha), and of course, to me ....

The same thing happened for a week ... until this week, Daddy got a bit (that is an understatement !!!) bored of the kiddy songs, so he switched to YES 933 or Symphony 924.

And you should have seen my reaction !!!! I kept screaming for Daddy to play the kiddy songs so that I can sing along with them (and seriously, I can sings some words ..... like filling in the blanks of a song lyrics) .....

Daddy got smart the next time. He did not turn on the radio at all (so that he can get some peace in the car), so that I will not be reminded of the songs .... but I got smarter .... how can my journey to school be so quiet !!! So of course I kept screaming for Daddy to play my favourite songs .... until Daddy decided to train me to say the word "SONG" if I want to listen to my kiddy songs, instead of me screaming ....

Poor Daddy .... every morning, for the first half hour to my school, he got to endure listening to my kiddy songs (like broken record, keep playing the same songs over and over again) .... and once he dropped me off, he tuned to his favourite radio station .... for only 15 minutes before he reached his office !!!

Poor Daddy .... got to endure until I grow out of this phase ....

No comments: