My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Children's Day Celebration I

On Monday, I declared myself officially recovered from my viral fever .... and the doctor was right, I started to have some faint red rashes onmy body (sign of 'fake' measles) but the next day, the rashes disappeared !!! And I regained my appetite again .... Daddy and Mummy were so happy.

On Tuesday (eve of Hari Raya public holiday, also happened to be Children's Day), the childcare was closed so 奶奶 and 爷爷 took care of me for the day. Went groceries shopping with them at NTUC in the morning, then in the late afternoon, after my nap, went to IMM to roam about .... an early celebration for Children's Day.

See how I enjoyed myself at the children's playground at IMM .... because the playground is really for children above 3 years old, so 姑姑 and 叔叔 had to watch over me while I roamed about the place.

Almost shaked the entire 'horse' down ...

Going giddy at the merry-go-round ... my first attempt

Then we went for dinner at Ichiban Sushi .... had my favourite rice with miso soup, saba fish and soba noodles !!! Yummy yummy ....

While the rest are having dinner, I decided to hold a mini 签名会 and distribute papers with my valuable signature to everyone .... sounds like some big star right ??? Dun play play hor, next time, when I become a superstar, you will regret not keeping the slips of paper that I have signed now ....

Happy Children's Day to all the kids and adults young at heart !!!

No comments: