My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend Morning Exercise

Weekend morning, Daddy and Mummy will try to bring me downstairs for my morning exercise after drinking milk at home ....

Start with a morning slow stroll around the neighbourhood.

Then stopping at the playground ... watching all the big gor-gor playing basketball ....

Stopping at the roadside, watching my fav cars, buses and bikes driving past .... and counting them as they go by.....

And by the time I went back home, I am all sweaty and smelly ..... then, my next fav activity - bathing time (more of playing with water) !!!!

No comments: