My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where is Mummy ???

Mummy is gone on a business trip to Shanghai so this is my first day with Daddy at home .... Must update Mummy what Daddy and I have been up to, in case she worries.

I ate my porridge in about 20 mins and after that, Daddy gave me 1/3 of an apple after dinner ... Daddy decided to revise my schoolwork with me, but I wanted to play with my new ball (a present from school fren) .... so Daddy gave up and let me play with my ball.

While Daddy was folding the clothes, I sneakily took 2 of Daddy's underwear and started to fool around with them .... Daddy was so amused by me, trying to put them on and walking around with them.

Mummy, I finished 180 ml of milk, of course watching my favourite 'bear bear' kiddy song ... while Daddy called 公公 and 姑姑.

Guess how many months pregnant my tummy looks like, after all the food and milk !!!

Daddy put me to bed at about 830 pm ... but I only fell asleep at about 9 pm ....

Mummy, I will dream of you tonight .... Daddy and I love you .... Dun worry about us and you must take care of yourself also ....

Sweet Dreams ....

1 comment:

average Joan said...

ahahha.now the whole world knows what underwear JT's daddy wears !!! :P :P :P