My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dark Vision

Daddy bought me a pair of sunglasses some time back when he was in Reading. Did not really like wearing them until today (Daddy and Mummy trying to condition me for my Sydney trip) ...

Trying them out at home first ...


Try them outside ... As you can see, a bit too big for my little face .. sunglasseses keeps dropping


But who cares ... as long as they look nice on me .... feel like little pop star .... so now my vision is darker then before everytime I go on my outings !!!!



No comments: