My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What Have I Been Up To

Mummy, in case you are wondering in Shanghai what Daddy and I have been up to at home ...

I had been having porridge for dinner for the past 2 days and Daddy was afraid that I might get sick of porridge, so he cooked chicken stew as my dinner (actually Daddy did not want to have take-away food from the horrible coffee-shop downstairs so he decided to cook his own dinner) ...

See the good spread of food ... carrot, potato, chicken and my favorite corn !!!

See how greedy I am, eating 2 corns at one go !!!





Daddy's dinner .... By the way, I had 1/2 adult bowl of rice (mixed with stew gravy) before I start on the corn.

The finished product .... was too full to eat the entire chicken drumstick.

Lesson-time with Daddy

Calling 姑姑 and refusing to give the phone to Daddy .... dun 'pray' 'pray', judging from the way I look and respond, of course I understood what 姑姑 was trying to say.

I finished my 180 ml of milk before Daddy put me to bed at 845 pm ....

So Mummy, dun have to worry about Daddy and me .... Smuck Smuck ... and we see you back on Saturday .... Hooray !!!

No comments: