My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dec '06 Babies Gathering at Waraku

Last Sunday, Mummy brought me to Waraku at Marina Square to meet my friends from the Singapore Motherhood Forum. This was supposed to be a farewell lunch Ewan gor gor who will be relocating to HongKong with his parents. We were in a private tatami room - which means we don't have to be confined to hi-chairs and free to roam around!! HURRAY!!

Me trying to act guai and sit next to Mummy


Me enjoying my saba fish and rice... happily feeding myself. I gobbled down 3/4 bowl of rice and half the saba fish and lots of wakame.. because it was 1 hr past my lunchtime!!! So mummy was left with no food... luckily Auntie Nancy ordered too much food so she gave Mummy her bowl of soba... if not Mummy got to order more food.... By the way, did you notice something different about me from the photo above?? No? Look harder?? I am not wearing the pretty gap blouse in the photo above!! WHY?? Because within 10min of arriving, I poured water on myself. Actually its not really my fault lah, cos I was too short when seated, so I toppled the cup of water accidentally (OOPS!!)

Everyone enjoying the lunch.....

Look at this HUGE BOWL!! Its really more like a basin. This is their REGULAR sized UDON... Everyone had a good laugh... Tell you hor... Ewan gor gor ate this hehehehe.... no lah he share it with his Mummy... but it was actually Auntie Catherine who ordered it, but she took the wrong food.... :P


Me wiping my mouth after the yummy lunch.... can you see my ROUND tummy?? Time for some exercise!
S.H.E at work.... Kate-Jie Jie trying to be a drummer, while Denise-Jie Jie and I dance around.... But I was distracted by a group of teenagers in the private room next door.


OK, feeling tired from all the dancing.... Have a break... have a kit kat... NO!! of course not kit kat... Have some CHEERIOS!!


Group photo time.... KPO me trying to look at Auntie Nancy and Auntie Sheron who are hiding behind. Didn't manage to take pics of Ewan cos they had to rush off. Ace and Isabelle came after we took the pics.

Front row: Pin Heng and Mummy, Cae , Ryan and Mummy
Back Row: ME and Mummy!!, Denise and Mummy


Mummy borrowed the Ergo from Auntie Sau Woon so that she/daddy can use it in Sydney to carry me around. Initially I didn't quite like it, but I soon fell in love with (and asleep in) it!!! Actually Auntie Sau Woon wanted to use the Ergo to carry Kate during the big walk, but she was so nice to lend it to Mummy cos she said big walk is only 2 hrs, Sydney trip is 1 whole week. Awwww! she's so nice!!! Big Thanks to Auntie Sau Woon!! And Auntie Connie also lent me Isabelle's down jacket just in case the weather at blue mountain turns cold. Thank you Auntie Connie!!

I had such a wonderful time. Having a private room tatami style was really a lot better than the past gatherings. All the mummies didn't have to keep us entertained on hi-chairs and they could just gather around to talk while we roam around. But not sure if they will welcome us back though. ... look at the mess we created... (this was after umpteenth time of clearing by the waitresses).... there were 3 spillage incidences throughout the whole lunch!!


No comments: