My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mastreo Jing Ting

Daddy and Mummy listening to orchestral music ... so whenever we are in the car, they will try to tune to Symphony 924 (I said "try" since I sometimes insist on listening to my kiddy songs). For example, Daddy loves piano music, by Chopin and Rachmaninov .... also violin concerto of Tchaikovsky, Sibelius, Brahms, Beethoven and Mendelssohn.

Over time, I also like music .... especially symphonies (those with loud and fast movements) ... except for Baroque period ....

Look at Mastreo Karl Bohm conducting Beethoven Sym No. 5 (the famous Beethoven Symphony, other than No. 9)

Karl Bohm Video

Then, presenting Mastreo Jing Ting .... notice the similarity with Mastreo Karl Bohm ???

No comments: