My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Revising School Work

On Friday, my school teachers passed to Daddy, an entire file of what I have learnt in school for the past 1 month. It consists of song sheets, art and craft etc.

Learning the alphbeths "G" and "S"

Learning about Shapes and Colours

Learning about Animals ... "Quack, Quack, the Duck"

So Daddy and Mummy decided to "test" me and see whether I can appreciate music lessons in school ....

Lesson I : Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in Mandarin (just in case some of you have not figured out the song in my previous post)

Lesson II : Singing a Mandarin song called "招招手"

Obviously, of all the lyrics, I only know "招招手,小朋友好"

Lesson III : Counting in Mandarin before singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in Mandarin" AGAIN (my fav song) !!!

Daddy and Mummy are so proud of me !!!!

1 comment:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Hi! Had been reading your blog regularly but always did not post any comments. This time, I MUST comment because I am SO IMPRESSED by JT! She is soooo smart!!!! You had done well in teaching her!!!

Linette, Annette's Mum (from SMH forum)