My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Singlish

I officially call myself a true breed Singaporean since I know how to speak Singlish !!!

For example :

"I 要" = I want
"I 要水" = I want water
"I 要 rice" = I want rice
"I 要 soup" = I want soup
" I 要 somemore" = I want somemore
"I want 花" = I want flower (recently know how to say "want" at times)
"Gai-Gai" = Go out
"Mum-Mum" = Eat
"I Pi-Pi" = I juz poo-ed

Since certain words are so difficult to pronouce in English, I took the easy way out and say in Chinese (and vice versa) !!! That is called INNOVATION !!!!

No comments: