My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Grown Up

Daddy and Mummy think I am now at the age where I am really fun to take care .... wat do I mean ???

Daddy and Mummy kind of can hold a 'conversation' with me ... like the time during the Dec 06 baby gathering, when I accidentally poured water onto myself and wet my pants ... so when Daddy came and fetch Mummy and me at the end of the gathering and saw me in my romper, he asked me why and you know wat, I immediately "rambled" on and on, with actions on how I poured water onto my pants ... and Daddy thought I was so hilarious ... he could actually understand what I was talking about ....

Everyday after school, Daddy and Mummy would ask me what I learnt in school .... sometimes, would just 'talk' and 'talk' as if they could understand what I was telling them .... or when I had a pen and accidentally drew on my hand, I would tell Daddy / Mummy, that my hand is 肮脏 and when asked who did it, I proudly told them "婧婷".

I would sometimes

1. Sing song to them

2. Tell them I am hungry and want food or milk

3. Help to do some household chores, like taking my folded clothes back and putting them in my cupboard

4. Pick up rubbish (what I called 肮脏 on the floor) and throw them in the dustbin

5. Highlight to Daddy and Mummy there are ANTS on the table / floor etc

6. Put my dirty laundry in the washing pail so that Daddy can wash them at night

and lots more ....

Daddy and Mummy think all of a sudden, I have grown up .... hopefully, the terrible two phase will be manageable .... ha ha

No comments: