My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Children's Day Celebration II

On Children's Day itself, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to the Jacob Bellas Children's Garden for some morning fun .... we went to Bukit Timah Food Centre for breakfast before going to the Garden.

Inside 水帘洞 with Mummy

Looking lost ....


Daddy and me capturing photos by ourselves ... and I was the one who pressed the "Capture" button !!! Hooray !!!



Improvising my hat as a bag ....


Should I go down the slide ... or should I not ??? In the end, Daddy went down with me !!!




Stealing the Calabash fruits ???

Walking on my own leisurely ....


Mummy, are you waving to me ???


Since I looked a bit sleepy after some time, Daddy and Mummy decided to go to Orchard Road so that I can sleep in some air-con place before my lunch.

After lunch, see how Mummy was trying to train me to wear my jacket with hood now so that I can get used to wearing it on my Sydney trip in Nov

No comments: