My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Puppets

We went to IKEA to have dinner over last weekend since I am a SMALES member now. And after dinner, since I was quite a good gal, Daddy and Mummy bought me puppets (the real reason is they can get free parking coupon upon spending $10 at IKEA. Haha).

And now, I put the puppets in Daddy's car so that I can play with them during my trips. Or rather, the Lion and the Horse can 'talk' to each other to keep me entertained !!

Lion knows how to speak a little proper English and can communicate with Daddy, while Horse can only speak in his own language and would need Lion to translate in order to communicate with Daddy .... haha. Fun right ???

Perfect toy for me, since I talk non-stop the moment I wake up till I go to bed at night

No comments: