My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

RWS Stay - Day 2 (Part 2)

Lunch time came !!! I had my kiddy meal .... and in fact, it came in a very nice lunch box, containig chicken nuggets in the form of dinosaur, french fries and a packet of chocolate milk.





After lunch, I was full of energy again, so I to Sci-Fi City to take the Accelerator. Similar to the Spinning Cups. Mummy refused to take this, since she will get really giddy, so Daddy accompanied me




Saw Cleopatra in person ... haha. She looked so "dao" but doesn't Daddy look cool ???

And we saw a reptile !!! And I thought it was real.

We went to watch the Donkey LIVE interactive show. And it was really good. Had a lot of interactive fun, including forming a tutu train going round the theatre

And I insisted on carrying my lunch box myself from then on

Saw a princess model and of course a princess (ME !!!) must take a photo with the "princess"

Next stop was the Magic Potion Spin, aka ferris wheel. Really slow ....

And I saw the Wood Pecker ... the one printed on my lunch box !!!

More photo taking ...

We saw the street performance by a group of boys, and they were really GREAT dancers !!!



Hollywood zone ....




By then, the sky turned gloomy at about 5 pm, and it started to drizzle (really as per predicted by the NEA weather forecast). We had taken all the rides, and watched all the shows and performances, so we decided to call it a day.

Took the monorail to Vivocity for dinner. Daddy "interviewed" me on my Universal Studio experience. Haha




And dinner was my favourite Japanese food at Sushi Tei !!!!




By the time we reached back our hotel room, I was really dead tired. Took a shower, and know what, within 5 minutes, I was sleeping like a log .... even when Daddy and Mummy watched TV with the sound on, I did not even stir. Really had fun time that day

No comments: