My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

CSC @ Bukit Batok

Mummy just got her CSC card, and she found out that the nearest CSC at Bukit Batok has a very nice pool, with lots of water fun stations. So after my CMA class on Sat morning, we had a quick lunch, and we went to CSC @ Bukit Batok to explore the facilities. Fortunately, the weather was pretty good (cloudy, with a little bit of sun).

Daddy insisted to take a photo of me in front of the waterfall

And see how comical I looked, carrying my swimming stuff in the black bag, touching my buttock !!!

The pool view .... and there is a Wave Pool !!!


Changed into my swimming costume, ready to have some wet fun

I went up the slide, but then quickly came down because I did not have my googles on. So took my goggles, and then tried the slide again. And it was really FUN !!! So I tried a few more times.






Then Daddy told me that the Wave Pool was activated !!! So Mummy brought me to the counter to rent a float. And you guessed it right !!! I chose the last PINK float !!! And together with Daddy, we went down to the Wave Pool for some really wavy action !!! Daddy tried to swim among the waves, and it was really tough !!! Now he can imagine how a person can eventually drown in the open sea, especially if the waves were very strong. Pretty tiring, and kept drinking water, as the waves came towards you



We went over to somewhat like the Lazy River .... just let the current push me around ... and Daddy kept pushing me towards the water jets ... haha



Daddy said he also wanted to experience sitting on the float in the Lazy River, with me sitting on top of him. And see how silly Daddy was ... haha. With the current pushing towards him, we could not get up the float. So had to move to a stagnant spot instead.



Since the Wave Pool only activated for 10 mins every hour, I went back to the Wave Pool for one more time, before we packed up and showered. And see how I improvised with the float.



Found another place with lots of water fun !!!! So expect to see me there pretty often. Haha