My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

姑姑的生日

We went to celebrate 姑姑 birthday with Daddy, Mummy, 爷爷, 奶奶 and 叔叔 at Kiseki Japanese restaurant. And needless to say, Japanese buffet is my favourite.



Drew a card for 姑姑. Tortoise symbolizes 长命百岁 lar, no other meaning, haha. I learnt how to draw that from the drawing book that Mummy bought for me

Tucking in to the buffet !!!






Daddy and 爷爷 favourite salmon fish head

And see what a mess I made eating my chocolate fondue

But the best part I liked about the restaurant was the playground and kid's corner. Simple slide, that was too small for me, but I made friends with other kids, and that became great fun for me !!!





Happy Birthday 姑姑 !!!

No comments: