My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Singapore 2012 Wishes

At the Millenia Walk, there was this counter where they were getting people to pen down their wishes for Singapore 2012 on a white ball. And on the last day of 2011 during the countdown, the organizer would then float all the balls on the water

So I decided to draw something on the ball, and wrote my name on it.



And then I thought why not do a second drawing ... and this time, can you guess what were the odd-looking shapes beside the butterfly ?? They are SUPER BIG raindrops .... and then I followed up with some really BLACK AND DARK clouds !!!



Oops ... I did not mean to wish Singapore to have more floods in 2012 .... Haha. But isn't that the norm for Singapore recently ???

No comments: