My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

My First 3D Puzzle

At the Takashimaya Toy Fair at B2, Mummy bought this 3D puzzle for me (real good deal, since it was originally $12.90, but selling now for only $4.90).

So once we reached home, I tried my hands at assembling the 3D puzzle. Mummy helped initially, but then I wanted to complete it by myself. So with a little help from Mummy, I spent a good 1 hr sitting down to piece the puzzle together.





I really have good concentration span. When I was just less than 2 years old, I can spend time to sit down and do 2D puzzles one after another .... so 1 hr is nothing to me. Haha. After much effort, this is the final product !!!

We are going back to Takashimaya to buy other designs the next weekend !!!! Hooray !!!!

No comments: