My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

RWS Stay - Day 1

Actually wanted to go for a short overseas trip, but Daddy realized his passport has less than 6 months validity period. And it so happened that Mummy saw the RWS promotion package : 3D2N stay at RWS hotel, with 2 adult tickets to Universal Studio and 2 adult tickets to the show Voyage de la Vie, costing only $598. So we decided to get that package in replacement of our overseas trip, especially when none of us has been to Universal Studio. Daddy topped up with 1 child ticket to Universal Studio and Voyage de la Vie .... still super worth it !!!

So we set off on Sunday in the morning. Shopped a bit in Vivocity and had lunch there. After lunch, we drove in to RWS. Mummy chose to stay at the Festive Hotel family room, since she knew that the hotel is more catered for kids.

See my signature pose ....

Because the check in time was after 3 pm, Daddy and Mummy decided to let me go to the Kid's Club at Hard Rock Hotel

Daddy and Mummy went to explore the hotel facilities, before coming back to fetch me an hour later. Hard Rock Hotel ... nice pool and they even had a beach volleyball section

After 1 hour, I proudly showed Daddy and Mummy my art craft !!!

Close to 3 pm, Mummy went to check in, while I followed Daddy to the carpark to get our luggage from the car. And this time, I took my Princess (dog) on my holiday, instead of the Monkey which accompanied me on all my previous trips. 喜新厌旧 ... haha.

And I did the honour to open the door by myself !!! Tada ... our family room. King size bed for Daddy and Mummy



The bathroom .... no bath tub though, but it's OK since we do not use the bath tub anyway

Flat screen TV


Stepping out on the balcony, the fantastic view of the surroundings. But swimming pool was not as nice as that of Hard Rock Hotel. Luckily, we can use their pool as well


But the best thing that I liked about the room has to be my loft bed !!! In fact, I kept climbing up and down the ladder, just to have a feel of what it was like. Super excited to have my own bed on a holiday, instead of sleeping with Daddy and Mummy.





After the excitement, I slept for 30 mins or so, before we went to catch the Voyage de la Vie show at 4 pm. Our seats were at the back, but since the theatre was not that big, it was still OK. Only about 30-40% of the theatre was filled up. Show lasted slightly less than 90 mins, but it was fantastic for me .... singing, stunts, magic etc .... filled every moment of the show.


After the show, we met up with 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑 for dinner at 鼎泰豐. And then we explored RWS and took photos with all the decorations


We went back to our room so that the rest can take a look at my loft bed !!!







Daddy climbed up onto my bed and wanted to sleep there for the night ... and of course I said NO !!!!




At about 9+ pm, we went to watch the Lake of Dreams show. Has always wanted to watch that when we went to RWS the previous time, but since the show starts late at 930 pm, we never had the chance to. So this time, it was perfect opportunity.

See matching colours for 爷爷 and me !!!











By the time we went back to the hotel room, it was close to 10 pm. Had a late shower, before I changed into my pyjamas. However, I was still very excited about my loft bed, that I refused to sleep until 11 pm !!

And Day 2 shall be my Universal Studio exploration day !!! Hooray !!!

No comments: