My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hi-5 and Dora Shows

It is the time of the year for me to 追星 across the whole Singapore. And today, it started with Hi-5 show at the Millena Walk.

And guessed who I met ?? Olivia, my classmate !!!! And her Daddy queued up really early, so he managed to get a sticker to let Olivia take photos with the cast after the performance.

Waiting for the show to start .... And I loved Hi5. Used to have a lot of their VCDs, and now I pass those along to 表妹. So now she is also their fan. Unfortunately, 表妹 was recovering from her fever, so she could not come with me

And the cast appeared at 1 pm !!! And I even know the guy from the left is called Tim. Forgot the rest of their names. Haha








Mummy did not go in with me, since only one parent is allowed to accompany me. So she watched me from far and took some videos of me dancing along with the cast







And after shopping for a while at Suntec City (we went to Toys R Us, where Daddy and Mummy were shopping for my birthday present .... hooray !!!), we drove over to Raffles City, for the 4 pm, Dora The Explorer show. Does it seem like I am one of those teenagers who would book a cab to go from one place to another to see their idols, except that Daddy is my chauffeur. Haha

Pre-performance warm-up .....




And Dora, Boots and Diego finally appeared !!!



And the naughty Swiper !!!

They even had animals on the stage !!!





And since I skipped my usual afternoon nap (only closed my eyes for 15 mins in Daddy's arms), I slept really early at 815 pm. And the following Monday, my school would be closed, so Mummy is going to bring me for an outing with Auntie Winnie, Joel and Camille (too bad, the Daddies got to work, haha).

If nothing goes wrong, next weekend shall be 小叮当. Hope 表妹 can join me


No comments: