My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Math in a Fun Way

Daddy and Mummy bought me a new Math game quite some time back ago. Have not opened the game until 姑姑 came to our house. Because the game was a bit too difficult for me, 姑姑 and Daddy decided to improvise and played the game their way, to suit my learning.





Because there were some 珠算心法 that I have not learnt before, I was not able to do the math questions, so Daddy had to modify the questions accordingly. However, I got most of the questions correct !!! Fun way to learn math !!!

No comments: