My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My First Letter to Daddy and Mummy

The theme for Chinese class for the month of November is all about understanding letter writing, postal services, stamps etc. So 宋老师 wrote in my Communication Book to ask Mummy to write a very simple letter to me, put it in an envelope so that I can bring it to school, and read it on my own.

And the next activity is for me to write a letter back to Daddy and Mummy in school, put it in an envelope, attach a stamp to it, and then together with the entire class, we walked to the nearest post box to post the letter via snail mail (and when Daddy went to fetch me, I was telling him the route that I took to reach the post box !!!).

And everyday I kept bugging Daddy to open the mail box to see if my letter arrived !!! And it did arrive 3 days later (err ... dunno why it took so long. Daddy and Mummy thought I wrote the wrong address).

And Mummy opened the letter !!!!

All written and drawn by me !!!

And I will be going on a school excursion to the Singapore Philatelic Museum 2 weeks later !!! Hooray !!!



No comments: