My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daddy's Job: Kite Making and Flying ?

Thought Daddy went to work as usual, but in the evening when Daddy fetched me home, I saw a big kite at the back of the car. And when I asked Daddy where he got the kite from, he said he made it with his friends at work !!! It was part of a safety team building offsite where they learnt how to make kites and then fly their own kites at Marina Barrage

Daddy's team hard at work

The kite that his team made .... and one of the 5 winning teams out of 14 !!!

Everyone trying to fly their kites that they have made. Marina Barrage was really crowded for a weekday afternoon




So Daddy's job sounds simple : Make kite and then fly it .... I also want this kind of job when I grow up !!!

No comments: