My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Is it really me ???

One evening, my ex-teacher Miss Daphne SMS Mummy that she saw a video which reminded her of me !!! And Miss Daphne commented that the last part of the video was super super like me !!! So Miss Daphne sent the link of the video over.

Daddy and Mummy watched the video and burst out laughing.

They knew I was a little drama princess, but did not know I was that SUPER drama .... and Miss Daphne confirmed that I could be super drama in school. Haha

Enjoy the video !!!

No comments: