My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ice-Cream Making Workshop

Daddy bought the ice-cream making workshop voucher for $9.90. The workshop is organized by The LearningTech, a subsidiary of Times Publishing.


When Daddy bought the voucher, it was not stated that it is not parent-accompanied. Luckily, I'm super adaptive and super outgoing, so I had no problem at all when I realised that Daddy and Mummy will be outside the room. There were a couple of children who were crying and refused to be left alone.

Waiting for the workshop to start....

Daddy and Mummy were in the other room listening to a "parents' workshop", aka sales talk, trying to sell reference books, encyclopedias and other multimedia teaching aids.... The ice-cream making is supposed to be one of the activities from the reference books. But since Mummy and Daddy have been going to the library with me every week to borrow different books, and also downloading resources from the internet, plus my FastTrack lessons in schools, they feel that there is no need to buy anymore reference books. Especially I'll probably just go through them a few times, and would not refer to them anymore.

So its just me enjoying the workshop.....

Shaking and shaking to make sure my ice-cream is evenly solidified.....





And the end result.....

Tada.... enjoying my vanila ice-cream.....

Letting Mummy try the ice-cream that I made.....

I even got a certificate!!!
My yummy ice-cream, good till the last drop. Cannot waste mah.....
So good that I can forget about my image.... see my new chocolate flavoured mole ... Oops.....

Just in case anyone is interested to make ice-cream at home.... this is the recipe...... shall try that again at home



Well, its not actually professional ice-cream making, but I still had good fun. And I learnt that I can actually make ice-cream using very simple tools!

No comments: