My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mighty Mind

Daddy bought this Mighty Mind puzzle game during one of his trips to the States 2 years ago. And because I was too young that time, Daddy kept it in my cupboard ... and in the last 2 days, I was sick (had low grade fever, and no other symptoms), so I rumbled through my cupboard and saw this game. And now I am addicted to this game

The puzzle is divided into many stages. For the first few puzzles, it was super easy (guessed it must be for those 3 years old). Just a 4-5 shapes, and simple diagrams to match the shapes





But as I moved through the puzzles to Puzzle 18, my progress got slower ..... less guidance from the puzzles and more freedom of choice to select the shapes to form the diagram. But with a little bit of help and reminder from Daddy, I still managed to complete the puzzle by myself (hmm ... must be for those who are 5 years old, and that is me ... in another 2 months !!!!)

Puzzle 19 provides the transition step that guides me to build a star by direct reference to the design itseld and the assortment of shapes (taken from the menu).





Daddy regretted that he did not buy the Super Minds, which is the next level puzzle for slightly older kids

No comments: