My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Build-A-Bear Session

Daddy and Mummy brought me to the "Build-A-Bear" shop to celebrate Children's Day for me. I had one bear as a gift from Auntie Peiling and Uncle Shucheng when I was younger. So this time, after much deliberation, I decided to choose a dog, instead of a bear




Then filling the doggie with cotton wool .....



Giving the doggie with all my love .... and gave the doggie the 'wow' 'wow' sound (sound chip implanted inside the body)



And the final brush to make it clean and tidy



Chose a princess outfit (called Sleeping Beauty) for my little doggie ....

And tada ... my little Princess (that was what I called my doggie) was born !!!! Daddy had a 'little' shock on the final price of my Princess ... haha

While waiting for the MRT (since I expected the MRT to be really slow .... given that the Transport Minister has not gotten back on my query ... look at my previous post), I took out my Princess and hugged it tight

Once I reached home, I decided to change the attires of my bear and Princess !!!

And Princess shall sleep with me on my bed tonight .... Daddy and Mummy just hoped I do not keep pressing my Princess to have the wow wow sound ... haha

No comments: