My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

High EQ ???

I decided to draw a card showing all my K1 friends .... and I started naming all my favourite friends as I drew them on the card. And when I was done, Mummy saw that the card had less than 14 kids (my class had 14 kids altogether). And she realized that I only drew my favourite / best friends on the card.

So when Mummy asked where are the rest of my classmates, I replied her that the rest went to toilet so therefore I cannot draw them onto my card .... high EQ right, instead of saying I only want to draw my favourite / best friends !!! Haha.

And then I realized I forgot to draw myself into the picture .... haha

No comments: