My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Xavier's Birthday Party

The K1 class was invited to Xavier's birthday party on Sunday morning, held at Jurong Safra Kids Amaze !! And this was the third time I went there.

The Kids Amaze personnel was trying to get the kids to play some group games and activities ... but I guessed either we (the kids) were too excited to enjoy ourselves at the Kids Amaze playground, or the games were too boring that we lost interest pretty fast. Haha









In the end, we ended up enjoying ourselves in the playground instead. And after 1.5 hours of fun, it was lunch time. Xavier's parents ordered buffet lunch for us ... yummy !!! And there was really too much food !!!

Cake cutting ceremony !!! And I was right .... told Daddy and Mummy that Xavier likes sports cars a lot, seen from his cake. So Daddy and Mummy bought a sports car for Xavier as his birthday present !!! You see, I know my friends pretty well. Haha

Can you guess whose finger was that, trying to get near to the cake ??? Not mine ....

Can you guess whose finger that was ??? Compare to the colour of the sleeve .... haha. Everyone was waiting to eat the cake, but I was still enjoying my 3rd chicken drumlet .... cannot waste time waiting for cake ... must eat something. Haha

And the birthday song ..... Wei Hong was the conductor




And see who we have here ??? Miss Daphne !!! She was my English teacher in Playgroup ... but went on to study in NTU. And so all my teachers who taught me and are teaching me : 宋老师, Miss Daphne and Ms Kristy

We left the place at 1 pm since I needed to go home to catch my nap, before my little CMA test at 4 pm that day ....

Happy Birthday Xavier !!!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

playgroup! * haha

Jing Ting said...

Oops, corrected that. Thank you Miss Daphne