My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jacob Ballas Garden Fun

Since Sunday morning was a pretty nice weather, we decided to go to Jacob Ballas Garden for some fun. Arranged to meet 表妹,舅舅,舅母 and 公公 at the garden.

Having a go at turning the wheels .... must work hard for photosynthesis and make food

姑丈, why are you taking my photo ???

Why are all of you so slow in crossing this bridge ??? I have been waiting for the longest time !!

But when we reached the treehouse, it was closed for maintenance !!!






So we explored some really interesting trees .... see, national tree of Madagascar !!! Isn't that the cartoon movie ???



Trumpet tree .... can I blow the flowers and make music ???



And we saw a scarecrow

Next on the agenda was fun time with sand !!!



舅母 helping to tie up 表妹 hair ....



Let me see what treasure I can find inside ...

姑丈, why are you taking my photo again ??? Let me give you my "buay siong" face !!!!

After having fun with sand, it was time for water play !!! See how 表妹 and I checked out the water fountain




Left at 10+ when the sky turned a little gloomy .... off to the next destination : Marina Square playground !!! Haha





No comments: