My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CNY Reunion Lunch - Part 1

We had our reunion lunch with 公公,舅舅,舅母 and 表妹 on Sunday at our place. And the spread was really good, with different variety (all prepared by Mummy)

Cream of corn for soup, green leafy spinach with razor clams, braised chicken wings, fried sotong balls, fried ebi, chinese sausage and ....

Smoked salmon !!!

Everyone was busy eating, so no photos were taken during the makan. But after that, it was play-time with 舅母 and 表妹

And Daddy tried to catch as many different photos of 表妹, but the active nature of 表妹, it was a challenge to his camera


Pillow pillow .... comfortable to lie on


Why must 姑丈 keep taking photos of me ???


No comments: