My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year - 年初一

In my new dress, new socks and new shoes, ready to go and 拜年. The Minnie Mouse bag (bought from Japan Disneyland) is for me to collect angbaos


Taking photos with everyone ..... 姑姑 has not changed into her new clothes so she refused to take photos ... and 叔叔 was still SLEEPING !!!!






And Daddy took a photo of me, while I used my to toy camera to capture a picture of him ....

Displaying my photography skills ....


Showing 姑姑 how I turned around and around to make my dress swirl around and around .... till I turned giddy. Ha ha

And now that most of my allergies are gone, it was indulge time ... in new year goodies !!! Almost every goody, except for the spicy ebi roll. I took quite a few pieces of bak gua

According to Cantonese custom, no lives should be taken on the first day of Chinese New Year. So lunch was a big plate of vegetarian dish (with mock meat and cabbage) with rice.

After lunch, we went to 公公 place to 拜年。舅舅,舅母 and 表妹 have gone to JB to visit 舅母 family so I can only play with 表妹 on 初二. I took my afternoon nap before we proceeded to 大表姨 place for dinner

大表姨 place is really spacious, and there was this little corner with all the toys. The toys are for Valerie and Isabelle. Since Isabelle is less than 1 yr old, so I played with Valerie (about 2+).

And the slide was too small for me !!!

We got sick of the slide and went into the playhouse



Cooking was our next game ...




And Melissa jie-jie joined us when she arrived



Even Mark gor-gor was interested in our cooking session. He 'cooked' the phone for us



And after I saw what Mark gor-gor did with the red bouncing ball, I followed suit. Valerie was too small to play with the ball, so she hopped behind me, while I bounced on the ball. And hopping was really tiring, since Valerie sweated like crazy, while I was simply bouncing away with ease .... haha.

No comments: