My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hair Matters

Daddy was driving me home from school yesterday, when he saw that I had 2 pony tails ... usually my hair would be in a mess after I woke up from my afternoon nap, so he was curious who helped to tie my hair

Told Daddy that it was 宋老师 and I said it was the same as how Mummy did my hair ... very nice !!! Then Daddy (got 'jealous') told me he also tied my hair, just that it was one pony tail at the back (Daddy does not know how to do 2 pony tails) and very nice as well !!!

And I told Daddy : "But you tie my hair ... a little not nice ... because you are not a gal"

Daddy fainted !!! Looks like hair matters are better left to the experts : ladies ....

No comments: