My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rayden's Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Rayden's 1st birthday at Chilli Padi Nonya restaurant on Saturday. Rayden is my cousin. Reached there right on the dot, and since it was buffet style, I started first with the kids' corner ... nuggets and fries ... before 爷爷 and 奶奶 saw me eating them ... haha.

That was just 'appetizer', so I had my 'main course', which is rice with meat ball soup, and cabbage. Ate my dinner all by myself (Daddy had to feed me the last few spoonful). And then the 'dessert' time came ...

Kueh Pie Ti !!! But mine is special, filled with just eggs

爷爷 looking at my kueh pie ti, and wondered what style of kueh pie ti that was ...

And Rayden likes the Pooh Family .... had a small corner at the restaurant

And presenting the birthday boy !!!! Waiting for all of us to sing the birthday song, so that he can have his cake

The 3 brothers !!! Rayner, Raymus and Rayden .... and Raymus is just one week younger than me ....

Cake cutting time ... everyone was so happy, because that meant, cakes will be served !!!

What can be more interesting than iPhone games !!! 佩仪姑姐 kindly lent me her phone ... and teaching me how to play the game

After the iPhone games, time to enjoy my little piece of cake ... by then, my tummy was like Pooh Bear's tummy ... round !!!
奶奶 watching me how I ate the cream of the cake, and left everything else untouched .... I just want to be fattened up !!!

Taking a photo with 奶奶

A photo with 姑姐
And this time, a photo with 姑姐 and 姑婆, ie 姑姐's 姑姐 ... sounds complicated ??? No lar, just 3 generations together

By the time we left the restaurant, I was so full from the buffet ....
Happy Birthday Rayden (his actual birthday is on 22 Feb) !!!

No comments: