My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Exercise

We had our Sunday morning 'exercise' today at the West Coast Park ... and you guessed it right ... I did my cycling (on my 4-wheeler bike ... Daddy is contemplating to convert that to a 2-wheeler bike soon). Then I flew my Princess Kite !!! Bought the kite from Takashimaya and this is the first time I am flying that. Daddy also bought his big kite as well (after we lost our big kite to the sea the last time).

Flying the kite was a lot of strenuous and tiring than cycling .... all because I had to run with the kite to make it fly up in the sky. The sky was kind of shady, but the wind was not that strong ... so after 30 mins, we gave up kite flying and I went to play at the playground instead.

Had our morning fun for 1 hr + before we set off to 公公 place for lunch

No comments: