My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CNY Decorations At Home

To spice up the CNY mood at home, Daddy and Mummy bought some CNY decorations ... since the coming year is the Year of Rabbit, all the decorations are of Bugs Bunny theme


And the 2 bunnies on each side of the walkway to the rooms

A family of bunnies .... on the wall beside the dining table

Artificial 梅花 arranged by Mummy ...


Then Mummy and I started some artwork using angbaos ....


And I made the small fishes so that I can hang them on the twigs that I converted to look like 银柳
And Mummy made some bigger fishes to hang around in the house ...


And then the next step would be to complete groceries for the CNY feast !!! Cannot wait for CNY to come earlier. This year, since I have outgrown my allergies (other than peanuts which I have yet to go for a test again), I shall go around snacking on almost every food !!!

No comments: