My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Finally Up In the Sky, But ...

Since the weather has been rather cooling these few days, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to West Coast park to cycle and fly kite again. The 2 kites that we had gave way the last time, so we bought a new kite at the park. This time Daddy took Nana's daddy's advice and bought a much bigger kite than before ... reason is, it is much easier to fly the kite up.

So I chose a kite shaped like a fish and gosh, it is really much bigger than the kites that we had before. Cost $20 after bargaining.

The wind was really strong in the morning, and within 30 seconds, the fish was UP in the sky !!! See Daddy was trying hard to manipulate the kite. I took over for a while and Daddy was so afraid that I will fly up the sky, along with the kite

And this time, we saw someone flying a parachute kite !!! Had to use both hands to control the strings and I bet the forces must be so big that controlling the kite would be really difficult


Mummy had a go at flying the fish kite as well.


After about 30 mins, suddenly Daddy did not feel any force at the end of the string and he went "oh gosh" .... the string gave way and the kite flew off !!! We saw the kite ended up in the waters, floating on top !!!

So much fun for $20 for the morning ... sigh. Looks like we got to invest in a really good string in future for a big kite. So in the afternoon, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Takashimaya to buy a small Disney Princess kite so that I can fly that by myself, while Daddy go and buy his hbig kite

No comments: