My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Class and Teachers

This year, I am moving on to K1 class of Michelangelo !!! My class colour is orange and every kid will say the secret password "Empower" on the first day of school to get something special from my form teachers (err ... now no more secret anymore, since Daddy posted it for all to know. Who cares .... haha). 宋老师 will continue to be my Chinese teacher, and my English teacher will be Ms Jacqueline Liew ....

And last year 宋老师 told Mummy that I will have Ms Jacqueline to discipline me (and Daddy and Mummy have seen Ms Jacqueline in class before, and she can really be a good disciplinary master), since I grew too close to 宋老师 and sometimes refused to listen to 宋老师 ....

Daddy and Mummy both agree that I need some form of discipline in school .... haha.

No comments: