My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Joel and Camille Came Over ...

Uncle Telang, Auntie Winnie, Joel and Camille came over to our place on Sat evening since the adults wanted to discuss some stuff. So that leaves Joel and me ample opportunity to entertain ourselves !!! I took out all my barang barang and started to play ball with Joel


And after dinner, we played the Princess VTech game. Joel was not very interested since the game was more for gals rather than boys ... haha. And then we went to entertain ourselves on Uncle Telang's iPhone !!!


As usual, we competed, but I always lost ... Joel has lots of practice beforehand.


And when I got bored to the iPhone game, I roped in Daddy to play 'cooking' game with me. Has been a long time since I last touched my little kitchen stove. So time to practise my cooking skills !!!



We had fun till 9 pm, before Joel and family had to go home. Because Camille missed her afternoon nap, she was so tired that she slept while we played. Even our loud laughter could not wake her up ....

No comments: