My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

管家婆

Daddy is known to love chilli a lot ... and for the past 2 days, Daddy had been having chilli for his meals. So today while I was in the toilet, this conversation started like this :

Me : Daddy, you cannot eat so much chilli
Daddy : I did not eat a lot of chilli
Me : Yes. You eat chilli yesterday and juz now. 2 days already
Daddy : Why I cannot eat so much chilli ?
Me : Because you will get sick sick if you eat so much chilli
Daddy : No, I will not get sick sick
Me : Yes, you will. Cannot eat so much chilli, understand (Daddy and Mummy always use the word "understand" on me)
Daddy : No lar, Daddy will not get sick sick
Me : Wait I tell your Mummy
Daddy (looking surprised) : Who is my mummy ?
Me : Your mummy is 奶奶
Daddy laughed ...

When Daddy related this incident to Mummy, she also laughed out loud. And she said Daddy is destined to be controlled by women in his life : 奶奶, Mummy and now ME !!!! Now I shall take over 奶奶 and Mummy roles to control Daddy !!!

No comments: