My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

First Attempt at Kite Flying

Saturday morning, we went to West Coast Park for some outdoor activities. Set off for breakfast at West Coast Park MacDonald's. Ate my Pancake Happy Meal, with a free toy.

After breakfast, I cycled around the park with Daddy, while Mummy set up the kite for me. It was a BIG Tiger kite that we bought from the neighbourhood ... and it was relatively cheap (< $5) !!!

When the kite was ready, Daddy tried flying it .... but because the kite was too big and the wind was not strong enough, the kite could not really fly up in the air. Mummy suspected that the kite was too cheap so was not good enough ....

So I pestered Daddy to let me have a go at it ... maybe I would have better luck !! Daddy said .... hold the kite tight and at the count of 3, Daddy will release the kite and I shall run ....

First attempt ... failed, since not much wind

Second attempt ... this time I managed to keep the kite off the ground for a little while .... ha ha

After many unsuccessful attempts of kite flying, we gave up and hit the playground instead. Stayed at the park till 1130 am before we went to 爷爷 and 奶奶 place to have a nice shower.

Saw my classmate Nana and her mum at the park when we were about to leave. They were there for MacDonald's breakfast as well !!!


No comments: