My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun at Changi T3

Daddy read Mandy Jie-Jie's blog and realised that there are children car rides at T3, so he decided to bring me there for some fun, since I liked to drive the children bumper car at Genting so much.

See the decoration at the circuit





I chose the motorbike...... so I became the Harley Davidson gal.... Chio or not?

But it was really slow.... I think I can cycle faster than that. After a while, I got soooooo bored I lost concentration and wasn't looking at where I was going.... I actually fell down (on a 3 wheeled motorbike!!) But luckily it was sooooo slow so no damage done.

Then I requested to go to the next circuit to try my hands on a faster car. So I got the F1.... well its faster than the motorbike.....爷爷 commented that I can control the car very well, even better than the older kids on the track. Mummy said it's because I played the bumper car 8 times in a day, and that one is a lot more difficult than this as its a lot faster and there's no fixed track, I basically just had to survive. With so much practice, of course I am better than the rest. After a while I got bored from going round and round the circuit, so I became complacent and looked all around the track, wave at my family, and then lost concentration and rammed into the barrier a few times and had to be "rescued".

Although the rides are not as exciting as the Genting bumper cars, but its still one of the better ones in Singapore.

No comments: