My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

YOG at Yew Tee Point

Mummy noticed that there were some sports stations set up by the Singapore Sports Council at Yew Tee Point, in line with the upcoming YOG. The intention is to promote sports events and encourage people to enjoy sports activities.

And the best thing is that the sports stations are designed for kids, like my age !!! So on Tuesday, after dinner, we went down to Yew Tee Point to try out some of the stations.

Having a go at table tennis ... people must be wondering why I am rolling the ball instead of hitting it initially

Try boxing !!! But I am too short to even reach it, so have to get Mummy to do some exercise with me, by lifting me up

And my favourite stations are the soccer and handball stations !!! Could not score any goals for soccer, but managed to get some goals for the handball station (with some cheating !!!)

And I danced along with JJ Lin Jun Jie YOG MV ...

No comments: