My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Looney Tunes Performance

Since we have nowhere to go on Saturday evening and have not been to Bukit Panjang Plaza although we lived pretty near that place (only 10 mins drive from our place), Mummy suggested we go there for dinner. The main reason is there is a Looney Tunes performance at 7 pm at the Plaza Garden .... and I like Tweety Bird !!!

So we took our dinner quickly and Mummy managed to get the last slot .... although we missed the early bird tickets to take a photo with the cast.

Warm up first ... since the World Cup is nearing, we had a really huge soccer ball and used our hands to pass the ball around. Tried to touch the ball, but somehow the ball never came to me !!!

And practice time for the Looney Tunes dance steps !! One advantage of sitting at the back is that I have all the space for myself to practise the dance steps. Managed to do all the steps

And this time, we have the Looney Tunes cartoon characters appearing on stage : Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird and Sylvester Cat .... and with the music, I did all my dance steps correctly !!!

And I chose to be special ... when all the kids were sitting down , u see me standing up .... no lar, reason I stood up is I was blocked by older kids in front .... not trying to be special.

Next week would be Transformer performance ... hmm ... should I go or not ??? Not very familiar with Transformer leh ...

No comments: