My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Doraemon Performance

On Sunday, we went to Marina Square for lunch ... and then Mummy remembered that because of school holidays, there was going to be a Doraemon performance at Marina Square. So we checked it out and saw that the first performance was at 2 pm.

So after lunch, Daddy queued up for the performance since the first 50 kids get to take a photo with Doraemon !!! Luckily 表妹 and I managed to be in the first 50 in the queue ...

So there we sat in front of the stage, waiting a little impatiently (just me) for the show to start .... in fact 表妹 was quite patient (since she did not know what was happening ... ha ha)

Show finally started and the first character to appear was 大雄 and then followed by his girlfriend (or rather his secret crush) ....

But what got all the kids (and adults) screaming was when Doraemon appeared !!! And all of them taught the kids a special dance !!! And of course I managed to follow the dance steps pretty well.

Finally after the show, all the kids who got the special pass went into queue again to take a photo with the cartoon characters ... but Mummy was so blur. Instead of using her phone as camera mode, she used the video mode to take a 'photo' ... of in the end, this looked like this for me and 表妹 !!! Well, better than nothing, right ???

2 comments:

Motherinc said...

Well if you want a photo you can do a screen capture of that video! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey I was there on Saturday! I took photos and the video! Haha. But I thought the parents and kids were not sporting enough.